Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And he said unto them, Why are you so fearful? how is it that you have no faith?

Mark 4:40 And he said unto them, Why are you so fearful? how is it that you have no faith?

I feel like so often we get wrapped up in things of this world and the many stresses anxieties and pressures of today. I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. Its like I don't have time to spend with my wonderful future husband because I am so busy doing the things I feel like I need to. Being this busy also creates anxiety. But the Lord demands us to "be anxious about nothing" which is such a hard thing for me!
This semester is growing us in so many (painful) ways we never could have imagined. It amazes me how I never expect what God will teach me next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers