Monday, May 17, 2010

I would just like to take this moment...

to brag about my amazingly awesome, ridiculously smart fiance. Who took 18 hours of class/engineering at Texas and got 4 As and 2 Bs. Unheard of! He is basically the smartest guy at A&M. You might think you know someone smarter, nope you don't. By far he has worked harder than any other person at A&M this semester to get these amazing grades. You might be thinking, well Amanda I feel like I worked pretty hard this year...I'm sure you did. But this is my proud fiancee moment. So don't ruin it. Plus my fiance could get better grades than your fiance. ok, i'm done. But everyone should know, that TJ White is the most amazing fiance ever and he is the smartest engineer at A&M. And I can't wait to be his wife. I'm a lucky girl

The end.
-ARB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers