Thursday, May 27, 2010

update

So for those of you who haven't heard yet, I am in houston for the summer working as a Drilling Engineer Intern for BP. As a first time intern they gave me a rather large project; it's a part of a possibly billion dollar project being planned. So that's a little intimidating, but is exciting too. Being here in Houston is bitter sweet as Amanda is still in college station, and everyday I come home from work makes me realize how much I truely want her to be my wife and I just can't wait until she is and when I come home everyday she will be there. So yea, that's made me miss her just a little bit. Other than that, I played frisbee one night, tore up my knees and made myself incredibly sore, so good game :); I hung out in the biggest house I've ever been in with a friend who lives in Houston. That's about all from my first week but I just wanted to give everyone a brief update and tell Amanda that I love her <3.
Shalom,
TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers