Thursday, September 29, 2011

First Success!

I have decided i LOVE not being in school. I get off work and have nothing else to do. TJ spend our weekends with friends, screaming at the TV during the football game, and like many Aggie fans, having our heart broken weekly. BUT all that aside, I have developed a small addiction to Pinterest. I spend all this time looking at all these creative women and how beautiful their homes are. *Reality check, most of them probably don't work 45 hours a week, I try to keep that in mind* But this weekend I made a wreath for our front door. I was so excited. TJ tried to share in my enthusiasm, but alas, boys just don't get amped up over a wreath. He tried though :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Congrats cuz! I can't wait to finally meet your husband and to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers