Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And it finally hit me....

my husband is leaving soon. my best friend won't be here every day with me. And today, that is a little too much to deal with. I don't know why God picked this path for us, but it is hard. And I don't want to do it.

Psalm 30:11-12


11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;you have loosed my sackclothand clothed me with gladness, 12 that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!

1 comment:

  1. Josh and I sometimes say the same thing right now in regards to where the Lord has us. He's starting school full time in August, plus having to find at least 1 new job that will provide for us, getting ready for a baby, etc.

    I say the same thing you did a lot of days, "This is hard. I don't want to do this."

    But it's so good for me to go and read Matthew 6:25-34 where it talks about worrying... I may be having to read that daily. :)

    Let us know if you need anything while he's gone!

    ReplyDelete

Followers